Tuesday, March 12, 2013

{ f r e e }


Hello, hello everyone! How's it going, how have ya been?! Where have we been? What have we been up to?! LOTS! We are in an exciting time of change and transition and because of that took some time away on here, but we miss you guys a lot so yesterday I decided to break the silence a few days early :)

One of the things that's happened in the time we've been gone from the facebook world, was something that happened on March 1st. March 1st marked three years that I have been living with this illness and it was truly a turning point. A day I've been dreading off and on for weeks was not a day of grieving, but one of celebration.

It came at the end of a string of events and a difficult time spiritually and emotionally that resulted in me literally waking up Friday March 1st, feeling entirely different. For the first time in a long, long time, since that day and still today, I feel free. Free in ways I cannot explain. In ways I have never felt before.

Not free from the physical realities in which this illness still affects my body, but free in every other sense of the word. I am slowly wrapping my mind around how to put into words what the last few weeks has been like, but that day now stands out to me as a day when I was able to do what I have been fighting to do and something that doing Mazvita's Angels has tremendously helped me to do, just live and enjoy my life.

I want to thank you. For your thoughts, for your prayers, for your support, for your purchases that are making and have made an incredible difference. Because of those things and the God who has never left my side, today I am grateful.

For I have been set free.

No comments:

Post a Comment